Why should I not Kill myself Yet?

Killing yourself should never be an option. This simple means that you are quitter. I know life is not always fun and it can get really mesed up at at times but, that is never a reason to kill yourself. You are not alone,i remember when I wanted to kill myself too.I know exactly how you feel.There is a heaven and a hell.If you
kill yourself then you would spend the rest of your afterlife in torment.
Many of you probably dont believe in this but are you sure you want to kill yourself and go to find out if its true or not? what if its true? I would then say you would then be doomed. Well I always heard about Jesus but i didnt know if he was real or not. It's hard to believe in something that you cannot see but its worth trying to see if he is real for yourself before you go on to commit suicide.Try praying and ask him for help.It worked for me.I am here still alive.i will never kill myself because he has shown me my purpose in life. You need to find yours because we all have one. Yes! We all Have one! What makes you so that your life would be better off if you commit suicide? When you cheat your way off the earth ,what to your soul? where will it go? Try Talking to Jesus about your suicidal tendencies first before you try to commit suicide.
Whoever you are reading this,I care about you.I don't know who you are but i had to write this post because i know that you have a purpose, you cant see it now but remember this, suicide is never the way, it usually gets really ugly before it can get beautiful.
-->

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below