Are Suicide thoughts Normal with Depression?

This is a question that I am sure that many of us ask ourselves. I always wonder what would have happened if I really had really gone through to commit suicide.Regardless of how disgusting life is and how pissed i am at everybody else, I know that it aint worth taking my own life. Nothing can ever cause me to kill myself. I control my own life! Life does not control me! Are you a quitter or are you a fighter?
I sure know that i am no quiter. I am thankful for life regardless of how hard life seems. It may seem as if everyone hates me ,my life may appear to be the worst or i may not be able to see what purpose i serve on this earth but, nothing can ever cause me to commit suicide.
So to answer the question,"Are suicide thoughts normal?", I believe that they are not normal but we all at some point in our lives have thought about it especially when things seem dark and hopeless. You should however not give in to your suicidal tendencies because, you are a fighter.I know what its like.I rather to be by myself, away from everybody else than to kill myself.
Whoever you are reading this,I care about you.I don't know who you are but i had to write this post because i know that you have a purpose, you cant see it now but remember this, suicide is never the way, it usually gets really ugly before it can get beautiful.
-->

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below